Friday, June 17, 2011

From the Bottom of My Heart

Assalamualaikum wbt...


this was me crying in the middle of the crowd..i seemed lost that time. and maybe freaked out seeing so many people there. this was when my sister had her 'Drawing and Colouring Competition' at Paroi Stadium which just in front of my grandma's house.
and yeah, the smiled girl while holding my hand that time was my sister.....i think she laughed at me because i was crying.haha.the boy behind us is my brother..and i think he with Mama..the one holding the umbrella, if u could see the picture clearly..
and the other two probably my cousin and my aunt..


and maybe i was 3 or 4 years old in this picture..well i can't tell it. don't remember my age at all.. why i'm crying? hmm..maybe i wanna go back to rumah wan (my grandma) so bad! :P and the above picture when i was sitting and looking what my sister done to her drawing.hoho. 


and this entry is all about MISSING MY FAMILY SOOO MUCH! :( nak balik rumah nak balik rumah nak balik rumah! nth bile la bole aku balik!!!!!!!!!!!! 




=..="


3 comments:

I wish i had one